跳至主要内容

Beijing

I visited Beijing last weekend.

Beijing is a city that is not easy to live in. Everything is so expensive. The rent is too high for young people. While the pay is not really good for normal workers there.

It changes if you own a home in Beijing. Rent is the most problem for people living in Beijing. If you own 2 or more homes in Beijing, you may not have to work at all. The rent is so high that one can live just with the rent(if he/she has a home to rent to other people).

Unfortunately, I am not a Beijing person. And I cannot afford the cost to live in Beijing. So, bye-bye Beijing, I have to go back home.





评论

此博客中的热门博文

Blog start

 Hello, I am Xiaoyu . I am a Chinese-Japanese translator, and also a Language teacher. I do not use English in my work, but I want to improve my English skill, so I started this blog. I will write about my work, life, and the software & tools I use in daily work. Xiaoyu is my nickname, while Xiao means little in English. People often call friends or kids Xiao before their name. It's a way to show friendliness.

new generation translation tool

 GT4T is a new generation translation tool. It is a web-based translation engine and AI-based translation software that provides fast and accurate translation services. GT4T has many features as follows: 1. The ability to run on the desktop, which is convenient and practical. 2. Supports multi-language translation, including Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, German, Russian and dozens of other languages. 3. Support shortcut key translation, just select the text you need to translate and press the shortcut key to translate. 4. Support phrase translation, which can directly translate the whole statement without translating words one by one. 5. support custom translation thesaurus, you can add the required professional words by yourself. 6. Support large file translation, you can translate large files with one click. 7. Support AI assistant, you can rewrite or touch up the article with AI. GT4T translation tool aims to provide users with more convenient and efficient translation s